Responsible to the Deputy Superintendent of Educational Services, and is directly responsible for the organization, operation, and evaluation and supervision of the Child Development Programs.
This position is distinguished by employment being determined by a Parent Council for the portion paid with Head Start/Early Head Start funds.
Additional information and job description can be found on our application link: https://www.edjoin.org/Home/JobPosting/1026004
• B.A. degree or higher from an accredited college or university, with specialization in child growth and development, early childhood education or elementary education
• Child Development Director permit or equivalent
• Master’s degree preferred or willingness to obtain one
• A California Administrative Credential is preferred
• A minimum of five (5) years’ teaching experience with an emphasis in Early Childhood Care and Education programs
• Experience writing proposals and grants
Please apply on our EdJoin posting:
Personnel Services Recruiter, 530-295-2326, email@example.com
Location: Placerville, CA
Salary: 132319.00 - 160834.00
Posted On: April 4th, 2018
At our core, EDCOE supports the diverse educational needs of El Dorado County’s student population not only in schools but throughout the community. Our leadership provides students with progressive and engaging learning experiences, while facilitating collaboration that maximizes resources for school districts and the county alike. Our goal is to deliver educational excellence through responsible, cost-effective centralized services in order to meet regulatory and educational standards in a safe, successful, educational environment for all of our children. Students, parents, educators and the community are invited to learn more about our services, programs, opportunities and innovations offered and available to prepare students for future success.
The Child Development department builds partnerships among families, schools and communities to provide high-quality early childhood education and other services in safe, nurturing environments with highly-qualified and motivated staff who deliver educational excellence for the 21st Century.