Supports Home-Based Educator (HBE) by accepting delegated duties to improve child experiences in HSCDP home-based (HB) programs. Performs all job duties utilizing dual language ability as necessary to provide optimum support and services for clients and HSCDP staff.
For full job description details & required application go to www.ncoinc.org/about-us/jobs or 707-467-3200 x 302. (Postmarks not accepted). EOE
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Bilingual, biliteracy required. Spanish-English is preferred.
3. Must be proficient in use of computers and a variety of software programs, including web-based platforms; must at a minimum be familiar with the use of word processing, email and spreadsheet programs.
4. Must possess excellent written and oral English communication skills and the ability to consistently communicate in an effective and professional manner.
5. Must demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a team but have the ability to work independently.
Home-Based Language Resource Aide HS IT - 2018 New: 20171109
6. Must have prior experience and a demonstrated ability to motivate, engage with, and work effectively and professionally with parents and other adults as well as with children from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds.
7. Must be able to work flexible hours in order to work at occasional scheduled weekend and evening activities.
8. For work related driving, employee must have: a current, valid California driver’s license; a driving record that demonstrates the employee is a safe, appropriate driver as verified by a DMV printout; and, proof of personal automobile insurance; or reliable transportation with proof of automobile insurance.
9. Pre-employment and periodic health screenings and T.B. tests are required, the results of which must be within acceptable ranges to attain and maintain employment.
10. Must comply with regulatory immunization requirements.
11. Must complete a Criminal Record Clearance prior to employment to confirm eligibility to work in a licensed child care facility.
12. Knowledge of the Head Start program desired.
13. Experience working with children with special needs preferred but not required.
Location: Ukiah, CA
Salary: 12.00 - 12.98
Posted On: January 28th, 2019
A Non-Profit Community Action Agency.