This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration for Children and Families, headquartered in Washington, District of Columbia.
Additional selections may be made across the Department of Health and Human Services in multiple locations through this vacancy announcement.
Duties for Program Specialist GS-0101-11/12 include but not limited to:
- Participates in reviews and site visits for the purpose of assessing grantee performance for compliance with Federal regulations.
- Collaborates with training and technical assistance providers to assure that program management, school engagement, and family engagement priorities are met.
- Analyzes continuation and competitive grant applications in order to identify issues, ensure budget document accuracy, and discuss applicable changes.
- Supports the organization at national, regional and state conferences, professional meetings, universities, and social service organizations to provide clarification on standard program requirements.
- Prepares reports for designated program operations, grantee activities, issues and accomplishments in order to properly track and account for progress.
go to: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572076100 for additional details and How to Apply