Under the director of the Director of Child Development, the Education Coordinator supervises and develops curriculum and provides educational resources for staff and parents. The Education Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of classroom and education program requirements.
This position is distinguished by employment being determined by a Policy Council for the portion paid with Head Start/Early Head Start funds.
**English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred**
- A Bachelor’s degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related field with a valid Child Development Site Supervisor Permit is required.
- Must meet Title 22 licensing standards.
- Knowledge of child development, family interaction and community resources is desired.
- A minimum of five years recent experience in Early Care and Education Programs is required.
- Obtain and maintain CLASS reliability certification.
Location: Placerville, CA
Salary: 60057.00 - 73001.00
Posted On: August 10th, 2020
At our core, EDCOE supports the diverse educational needs of El Dorado County’s student population not only in schools but throughout the community. Our leadership provides students with progressive and engaging learning experiences, while facilitating collaboration that maximizes resources for school districts and the county alike. Our goal is to deliver educational excellence through responsible, cost-effective centralized services in order to meet regulatory and educational standards in a safe, successful, educational environment for all of our children. Students, parents, educators and the community are invited to learn more about our services, programs, opportunities and innovations offered and available to prepare students for future success.